Repaso y past perfect

 10/12/2020


The crown // an english game


1.- Ella estudia en este momento, así que no hagas ruido. 

She is studying at the moment, so don't make noise

Presente continuo = en el momento de hablar. 


2.- ¿Viste la película ayer

Did you watch the film yesterday? - Te dicen “cuando” = pasado simple

Have you watched the film?  - NO te dicen “ cuando” = present perfect


3.- Jenny estaba duchándose cuando sonó el teléfono. 

J was having a shower when the phone rang. 


Pasado continuo + simple  = Una acción es cortada por otra. = contexto temporal. 


4.- Tim no tocaba la guitarra mientras yo bailaba. 

Tim wasn't  playing the guitar while I was dancing


Dos acciones paralelas = pasados continuos. 


5.- ¿Qué haces los domingos? 

What do you do on Sundays?



6.- Mis amigos siempre iban al cine los miércoles porque era más barato. 

My friends always went to the cinema on Wednesday / because it was cheaper


7.- ¿Alguna vez has visitado este museo? 

Have you ever visited this museum?


8.- Yo siempre voy en bici al cole, pero esta semana voy en bus porque llueve mucho.

I  always come by bike  to school, but this week I am going by bus because it is raining

** I always go to school by bike. ** it is raining

Presente continuo + always = la acción te enoja, la encuentras molesta


She is always telling lies = acción habitual molesta. 


9.- Estuve en la biblioteca varias veces porque necesitaba información para mi ensayo. 

I have been to the library several times because I needed information to my essay


10.- Acabo de reparar el coche y voy a recoger a mi hermana.

I have just repaired/ fixed my car and I am going to pick up* my sister 

*pick my sister up// pick her up (siempre en medio si es pronombre)



Pasado perfect = Pasado perfecto 


Afirmativa: sujeto + had + ptp. 


Negativa: sujeto  + hadn’t (had not) + ptp


Interrogativa: had + sujeto + ptp.? 


Usos: 

  • Acciones pasadas de otras pasadas que guardan relación. 

She went to the party because you had invited her = causa + efecto

= Ella fue a la fiest porque tú la invitaste = pasados simples

  ella fue a la fiesta porque tú la habías invitado  


You invited her and she went to the party. = acciones consecutivas. 


“Yo fui al cine porque ella compró las entradas” > I went to the cinema because she had bought the tickets. 


  • Enfatizar que una acción es anterior a otra. 

She had already left when I arrived. = enfatizo que la primera acción es anterior


He had already died when they brought the medicines. 



Ejercicio. 


1.- She … (not finish) when the teacher … (pick) up the exams.  hadn’t finished/ picked


2.- The teacher …. (pick) up the exams right now but I … (finish) yet! 

is picking / haven’t finished 


3.- Tommy …. (not hand) in the essay on time and the teacher … (punish) him. 

Hand in = entregar a una autoridad 

didn’t hand / punished  = acciones consecutivas. 


4.- The class … (start) at seven, but I … (not get) on time because I … (miss) the bus. 

started/ didn’t get/ had missed


5.- She .. (always/borrow) my clothes without asking me! is always borrowing

= acción habitual que fastidia. 

Detrás de preposición el vb con -ing


6.- The plant …  (die) because you … (not water) died - has died / hadn’t watered


Comentarios

Entradas populares