phrasal verbs. Get, carry
- Get
Get on – Subir. (aqui esta un vinculo para un video)
They got on the train.- Get on – Progresar.
Sue is getting on very well in her new job. - Get on for – Llegar a una edad.
He must be getting on for seventy. - Get across – Ser entendido.
I had the feeling I wasn’t getting the meaning across. - Get at – Dar a enterder, coloquial.
What are you getting at exactly? - Get down to – Ponerse con algo en serio.
It’s time we got down to some real work. - Get off with – Evitar un castigo.
They were lucky to get off with such light sentences - Get over – Sorprenderse.
I couldn’t get over how well she looked. - Get over with – Terminar algo que no nos gusta.
I’ll be glad to get this awful business over with. - Get round to – Encontrar tiempo para hacer algo.
Sorry, but I haven’t got round to fixing the tap yet. - Get up to – Tramar algo.
The children are getting up to something in the garden - Carry
- Carry away – Dejarse llevar.
My son normally gets a little carried away on his birthday. - Carry off – Ganar un premio.
Mary carried off a gold medal in the swimming championship. - Carry on – Seguir.
Please, carry on the way you are; I am only here to observe. - Carry out – Llevar a cabo.
The police will carry out an investigation and inform the press of any new developments. - Carry out – Cumplir.
). I am a man of my word, I always carry out my promises. - Carry through – Llevar a cabo.
The plan was carried through to perfection, thanks for your help.
- Carry away – Dejarse llevar.

juan carlos´s park - ç Los 20 Phrasal Verbs más usados del INGLÉS - YouTube
- Obtener enlace
- X
- Correo electrónico
- Otras aplicaciones
Etiquetas:
get
phrasal verbs
Ubicación:
Leganés, Madrid, España
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario